Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
● All entries should be decorated in a manner that reflects the holiday spirit of the parade.
● Do Not Stop during the parade. Stopping or slowing to perform is dangerous to participants behind you and seriously affects the spacing of the parade.
● In the event of inclement weather, the parade will not be rescheduled.
● Throwing candy causes children collecting candy to enter the path of parade vehicles. Participants may walk and hand candy to the crowd but may not throw candy to parade crowds.
I agree to abide by all rules and regulations pertaining to the Town of Boiling Springs Christmas Parade as they currently exist or as they may be amended by the Town of Boiling Springs. I understand that I am the Responsible Person in Charge of the organization named above. I accept full responsibility for my own safety and those participating members of my organization while participating in parade activities. I further waive and hold harmless the Town of Boiling Springs and its agents of all liability and responsibility for any injury, damage or loss sustained by participants, guests, or vehicles before, during, or after the Boiling Springs Parade or as a result of my organization’s participation in the Parade. I further agree to inform each individual participant and a parent/guardian of each participant who has not attained the age of legal majority that the Town of Boiling Springs assumes no liability of any kind for any injury incurred as a result of or in any way arising out of our participation in the Boiling Springs Christmas parade on Sunday, November 26, 2017.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field