Streets & Lighting

The Town's street services include maintaining approximately 21 miles of  residential streets, along with all related sidewalks, stormwater  infrastructure, street signs, street lighting, mowing public  right-of-ways, and maintaining the Town's welcome signs. Eligible  expenses are funded by Powell Bill funding from the state that is  collected as a tax on gasoline and other street expenses are funded by  general government revenues such as property taxes.


Report a Problem

Residents can report a missing or damaged street sign or malfunctioning street light using our Online Report Form.

Traffic Calming

Learn more about traffic calming methods such as speed bumps and specialty signs on our Traffic Calming page.